HYGIENE super soft hand & face wipes fragrance free
Specially formulated for use on baby’s hands and face these handy mild wipes contain zero fragrance, zero alcohol and are hypoallergenic, making them gentle for even the most sensitive skin and leaves them fresh and clean.
- INFO & CARE
- super soft and gentle on baby’s delicate skin
- hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, paraben-free fragrance-free
- dermatologically tested
- reseal pack to maintain freshness
- 30 wipes per pack
- Perfect for just about any messy situation, our HYGIENE super soft fragrance free hand and face wipes are kind on baby’s delicate skin.
Specially formulated for use on baby’s hands and face these handy mild wipes contain zero fragrance, zero alcohol and are hypoallergenic, making them gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
Ideal for cleaning sticky hands and faces after messy play or mealtimes, this useful pack of 30 wipes is ideal for use around the home or taking with you when out and about with your little one leaving baby feeling clean, soft and fresh. The reseal lid on the pack helps to maintain freshness and stops your wipes from drying out.
- Instructions for use: Use to clean baby’s hands and face before, during and after mealtimes or playtimes. Can be used as regularly as needed to clean and freshen baby’s skin.
- Care: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If this should occur, rinse well with running water. Discontinue use if any irritation should occur. Store out of direct sunlight. Ensure reseal lid is closed to maintain freshness and stop the wipes from drying out. Once opened, use within 3 months. DO NOT FLUSH down the toilet.
- Suitable from: 0m+
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Olea Europea Leaf Extract, Olus Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauryl Glucodide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxy Stearate.
- If you’re reading this you probably need some help… Download our instruction manual or contact us to speak to a member of the team.